Commonly Asked Questions...
If these commonly asked questions don't answer your question, please submit a support ticket.
Current Category: Google G Suite
- Create a new account or change an existing account
- I need help setting up my email client or smartphone
- I just want to speak to someone
- Add G Suite account to Outlook
||Create a new account or change an existing account|
If you need a new account or a change to an existing account, please raise a support ticket here.
| || |
||I need help setting up my email client or smartphone|
For help with setting up email clients and mobile devices, head on over to the Google G Suite Support Portal. Google offers comprehensive online documentation for all aspects of their G Suite service. Google also offers Phone, Email and Chat support to G Suite Administrators. If you're unsure who your G Suite Administrator is just let us know.
| || |
||I just want to speak to someone|
Google offers Phone, Email and Chat support to G Suite Administrators. If you're unsure who your G Suite Administrator is just let us know. If you already know who your G Suite Administrator is, have them follow the instructions here.
| || |
||Add G Suite account to Outlook|
Adding a G Suite Account to Outlook
You can add a Google G Suite account to Outlook, using an IMAP connection. To do this:
- Open Outlook and click on “Add Account” from the File or Tools Menu depending on the version of Outlook you have.
- Tick the “Manual setup or additional server types” option and click “Next”
- “POP or IMAP” option and click “Next”
In “Your Name”, enter a friendly name which you would like the recipients of your email to see.
- In “Email Address”, enter the email address you were given
- “Account Type” should be IMAP
- “Incoming mail server” should be imap.googlemail.com
- “Outgoing mail server (SMTP)” should be smtp.googlemail.com
- In “Username”, enter your full email address
- “Password” should be the password you were given
- Make sure that “Remember Password” is ticked
- Click on “More Settings …”
- Click on the “Outgoing Server” tab.
- Tick “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication”
- Click on the “Advanced” tab
- Select SSL on the drop-down menu next to “Use the following type of encrypted connection” under IMAP
- Select TLS on the drop-down menu next to “Use the following type of encrypted connection” under SMTP
- In “Outgoing server (SMTP)”, enter 587
- Click “OK”
- Click “Next”
- If the Test Email ran successfully, click “Close” and then click "Finish".
| || |