Commonly Asked Questions...
If these commonly asked questions don't answer your question, please submit a support ticket.
Current Category: Technical Support Options
- What kinds of technical support does AusTiger offer?
- What exactly do you provide support for? Is there anything you don't support?
- How can I raise a support ticket?
||What kinds of technical support does AusTiger offer?|
We currently offer the following technical support options:
- Ticket support: customers are welcome to open tickets 24/7 via our support page
- Business hours support: we endevour to respond to all new cases Monday to Friday between 8:30am-5:00pm
- Weekend support: weekend support is available by raising a ticket. Weekend support is only offered for requests where a service is down. If your request is less urgent it will be handled the next business day
- Weekday out of hours support: weekday out of hours support is available by prior arrangement or the same methods as Weekend Support
Please note: our hosting environment is comprehensively monitored with alerting to AusTiger technicians 24/7.
| || |
||What exactly do you provide support for? Is there anything you don't support?|
We currently provide technical support for the following issues:
- Website or email problems caused by an issue with one of our hosting servers. If you're uncertain, just raise a ticket and our team will investigate.
- New or renewal of SSL certificates
- DNS changes for zones on our nameservers
- Ongoing performance tuning and management of servers (for VPS clients only)
- Provision of new hosting space or changes to existing hosting space
- Trouble accessing webmail for POP email accounts
- Registration and renewals of domain names
We do not offer technical support in the following cases:
For these cases you should reach out to your I.T. provider or device vendor for assistance. If you're uncertain, just raise a ticket and we will let you know.
- Help with email client configuration. e.g. set up of email accounts in Microsoft Outlook or any other 3rd party email clients
- Help with email configuration on mobile devices
- Outgoing mail (SMTP) on any client or mobile device for POP accounts
- Cleaning up malware or hacked websites
- Any management or patching of website software. e.g. patching or upgrading Wordpress
| || |
||How can I raise a support ticket?|
Just head on over to our support page and submit the form. Click here to go to our support page.
| || |